Monday, October 5, 2009

Hello from CJ!

Hey everyone! My name is CJ James and I am so excited for everyone to come! I will be hosting Heidi Goetz. My family includes my mom, Brenda, my dad, Byron, my brother, Stephen (14), my older brother, Derrick (25), and me (17). My family and I are so happy that everyone is coming. It will be a great time and we will have much fun.
I have been twice to Japan. My first time was in November, during Asahigaoka's 50th Anniversary. Tiffany Tang and I played violin and piano in the school concert. My second time was this summer through the school exchange program. We went to Tokyo and Sapporo, which was amazing! I think that I enjoyed being at Asahigaoka the most, because I love the people there! I am looking forward to everyone coming!

CJ James

1 comment:

  1. Hello CJ,

    How are you getting along? It has been a long time since I last met you. I was impressed by your message on the white board in the entrance hall of our school. Not only I but also many other teachers were.
    I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

    Nobuyo Chiba

    ReplyDelete