Thursday, October 1, 2009

Konnichiwa




Hello my friends in Atlanta. My name is Kiyo Hayashi. I'm an English teacher at Asahigaoka and in charge of HIES & Asahigaoka exchange program. I visited HIES with 10 students in 2008. We had a wonderful time and never forget your hospitality.
The lilac tree on these pictures is the one given by HIES as a token of our friendship when we invited two teachers and two students to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the foundation of our school. Our friendship is growing steadily like the liac tree.
Gatoux sensei, thank you very much for setting up the bog. I hope everyone use this blog and share some information and new ideas with each other.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the pictures with us. Take good care. Love.

    Gérard, Geneviève, Nathalie and Shayne

    ReplyDelete