Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hello From Naomi,Asahigaoka,Japan

Hey,I'm Naomi Honma,Asahigaoka high student,English leaner.
Plese forgive my messy English.
What I like is talking,eating,reading,flower,Pink color,TV game(Final Fantasy) and so on.
I'm a member of KADO clb,which Janese flower arrangement,and International Communication club.

Tiffany Tang,great violinist,cute anime lover, is my partner.
She's loved by everyone,her Japanese friends miss her.

We welcomed her two times.Her article says about that.She isn't only one of my friend but also (my love,my wife,haha)my sister,and my FAMILY.
So we need to say "TADAIMA" "OKAERI" instead of "see you" "Hallo".
I MISS HER!!!!!

Through my important experiment,HIES'students and teachers made me happy.
I'll also try hard to enjoy with you,tell you about Japan,and learn more from you in Atlanta.

I can't wait to go to Atlanta,see you all. I'm really looking forward to make new friends and enjoy the great time in Atlanta. I miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog Naomi. We are all looking forward to welcome you, your friends and teachers. I know we will have a wonderful time together. I will be in Sapporo in December with my wife and grandson. Perhaps we will see each other. Take care. Love.

    Gatoux sensei.

    ReplyDelete